Friday, July 23, 2010

Ragnar 2

Currnetly driving through leg three. I finished my leg in something like 58 minutes. I don't really know because, well, we were a little late getting to the exchange because we were waiting along the side of the road cheering on other runners, including GVB. Hot! Very hot! And some of the runners were really suffering.

We pulled up just as they were calling out #86. hopped out of the van and sprinted out through the exchange. Garmin would not acquire so I couldn't tell how fast i was going. Steady breeze out of the west and then south west as we turned south along Birch Bay.

I think I ran nines although I ranged between 8 and 9:30.

Two road kills for me and I was road kill for two other people.

Currently parked on Grandview waiting for C. She is flying along.

Pleasant. Legs and lungs feel good. :-)

No comments: