Monday, May 3, 2010

Train

Traveling by train is such an interesting experience.

I am sitting in business class which, oddly enough, actually has less leg room than the reserved coach class seat I had on the trip down to Eugene last week. I do have power for my laptop and can go into the Bistro car to use the wireless network there if needed. I might just do that in a bit.

I've been taking photos out of my window at each stop as a sort of running record of the trip. There have been prettier scenes on the opposite side of the train but I've eschewed them. Interesting. You sure see the a** end of a lot of towns this way. Sometimes you don't see anything at all.

So here goes:

Eugene, Oregon



Albany, Oregon



Salem, Orgeon



Oregon City, Oregon



Portland




Vancouver, WA




Red Light Hold (just outside of Vancouver)




Kelso/Longview, WA



Centralia, WA



Olympia, WA




Tacoma, WA



Tukwilla, WA



Hold at Boeing Field



Seattle, WA



Bus

2 comments: