Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ZOOM!

Yee Haa!!!

What a great run! 


Nine miles on the Discovery Park Loop Trail, three loops. 

Supposed to be an easy run but I was feeling so strong that I just hammered the run, flying into the finish with a ecstatic yell escaping. 

Coach T was out running with a couple of folks as I started my third loop. He asked how I was feeling as I went by. "Strong!" I said, "Really Strong!" He roared as I went. I should have said "Monster Strong!!" 

It felt good to uncork on this run as I've spent so much time over the past couple of month running so slowly. At times it felt that my body has forgotten how to run fast, as in as "Winter Grand Prix Fast". I think I rediscovered my down-hill trail legs too, something that has been missing in my running since last summer. Cougar 7-miler, here I come!


31 Days until Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon (I am getting excited)

No comments: