Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big Day, Big Weekend

A little nervous this evening. :-)

Coach has scheduled a really cool (and new) trail run out at Mount Si on Sunday and I really want to go but I also have to run a 20-22 miler this weekend. 

I've decided to take Friday as a long-run day and work on Saturday (except for a report that is due by 5:00 on Friday) and then run 11-ish at Mount Si. The weather this weekend is supposed to be spectacular. 

Not sure what route I will do. I am thinking of this after rejecting this (not sure how he got across the Ballard railroad bridge actually). Both runs would have elevation profiles that are tougher than the Seattle R N R. 

Hope to get an early start in the morning. Yoga this evening was good but that is going to make running a bit harder than normal (it always does). 

Wish me luck. 

30 Days until the Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon and I am feeling just fine!

No comments: