Tuesday, February 3, 2009

22 Weeks



OK, here we go. 

I have now committed in my mind to running the Inaugural Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon on 27 June 2009, the replacement to the SeaFair Marathon (2009 is a good year for Inaugurations methinks). 

Working on customizing a Daniels Running Formula to my needs. So far I like what I see in its flexibility. But this means getting some ducks in a row like figuring out my base mileage and training intensity. I've also been looking back at the training plan that Coach T came up for me for the 2006 Portland Marathon

Goals? 
  • I would like to run at a minimum a 9:30 pace which will have me finishing no longer than 4:10:00
  • I HAVE to beat my 4:20-something time for the Portland
  • I HAVE to NOT FORGET TO SECURELY ATTACH MY TIMING CHIP
And the fun begins . . . 

No comments: