Friday, December 19, 2008

See Sam Run (for the libraries)

While I was struggling to get home from the airport yesterday Sam was attempting to visit all 27 branches of the Seattle Public Library. He made it to 13, it took me 5.5 hours to get home.

My day:

The 196 was jammed and we were lucky enough to get seats in the articulated section. I have no idea how long it took us to get to the bus tunnel, it seemed to take forever. The bus tunnel was so cold too and we had a good 25 minutes or so for the 71 which was on snow route and not going up 65th to 35th as it normally does. So, we waited for the 65 at campus parkway, freezing, which was also on snow routing and was not going to climb 35th (it ended up going up very slowly). 
Started at 10:30 am from SEATAC and got home just before 3:00 pm. 
<---- My view in the bus.





See Sam Run's day? So much cooler than mine!

Congrats!






No comments: